12 Jun We’re Coming Back: Being Social & Socially Distant
We would like to thank you for your patience while the Club prepares our phase one of reopening. Due to the Health and Safety regulations we have had to make some operational changes and therefore things will be slightly different at the club. If you are planning on revisiting us please read the following changes and continue to have patience as we are doing our best to keep you and our staff safe during these trying times.
Our Safety Guidelines:
- Occupancy is now 50 people with tables spaced 6 feet apart.
- We are encouraging groups of 2-4 to maximize the limited space and ensure everyone’s safety.
- As of now there will be no bar seating.
- If social distancing rules are violated, you may be asked to leave.
- Unfortunately due to our lowered occupancy, voting members are allowed three guest sign-ins and social members are only allowed 1 guest sign-in
- We will not be accepting any new members for the time being.
- Please allow staff to sign you in at the bar.
- Our kitchen is open from 11:30am-8pm Monday to Wednesday, 11:30am-9pm Thursday and Friday and 5pm-9pm on Saturday.
- Bar hours will be 11am-9pm Monday to Wednesday, 11am-10pm Thursday and Friday, 5pm-10pm on Saturdays.
- These hours will be subject to change as we get used to the new normal.
Menu & Service Changes:
- Upon arrival our staff will seat you at an available table.
- We will be offering a limited menu for dine in and take-out.
- Brunch will be postponed until further notice.
- We will not be accepting reservations, but feel free to call us to see if there’s room for you!
- Pool tables, shuffleboard and darts will be unavailable until permitted.
Again, the staff and committee would like to thank the membership for their support and we can’t wait to see everyone again!